Paul Valéry University or Université Montpellier 3 (UPV) - public higher education institution in France.
Paul Valéry University - DescriptionThe University of Montpellier 3 was created late 13 century and in 1970 it was named after Paul Valery, a well known writer of Sete. The University provides courses in Arts and Culture, Social and Economic Administration, Languages and Human and Social Sciences. The University places research amongst its top priorities and reinforce coherence, high quality work and valorisation of its research reports. The University is also in partnership with many universities, institutions and research centres in 5 continents.
Universities in this city
|279||11||University of Montpellier||141 USD||267 USD|
|1735||85||École Nationale Supérieure Agronomique de Montpellier||1,000 USD||1,000 USD|
|2475||115||École Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Montpellier||1,000 USD||1,000 USD|
|6964||195||Institut Agronomique Mediterraneen de Montpellier|
|11558||312||Institut Universitaire de Formation des Maîtres de Montpellier|
Universities in this country
|36||1||Ecole Normale Superieure Paris||Paris||1,709 USD||1,139 USD|
|80||2||University of Pierre and Marie Curie||Paris||200 USD||276 USD|
|140||3||University of Paris-Sud||Paris||208 USD||286 USD|
|158||4||University of Strasbourg||Strasbourg||205 USD||285 USD|
|164||5||Ecole Polytechnique||Paris||6,351 USD||5,822 USD|
Full mentoring service includes the services as follows:
- Professional consultation regarding education abroad;
- Selection of the university and the program abroad;
- Preparation of the application documents;
- Diploma and transcript translation;
- Submitting the application and communication with institution representatives;
- Assistance with the student visa application;
- Avia-tickets and hotel room booking (if necessary).