How much does it cost to study abroad?
Estimated average costs for tuition and living per year:
- 8000-10000 USD — East Europe, Baltic countries
- 10000-25000 USD — Rest of Europe, Asia
- 25000-60000 USD — USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland
UniPage service fees
List of UniPage services
|120 USD||Secondary and Tertiary education||Academic programs search||More|
|789 USD||Secondary and Tertiary education||«Full accompaniment» package||More|
|590 USD||Language course (at university)||«Full accompaniment» package||More|
|200 USD||Language course (at school)||«Full accompaniment» package||More|
UniPage full mentorship service - Stages of engagement
Submit an Application
- Create an account on www.unipage.net;
- Fill out the application form confirming your desire to study abroad;
- Provide the information about your academic and professional background, accomplishments and skills.
Free counseling with one of UniPage specialists
- Professional counseling regarding the education abroad;
- Objective assessment of your chances for admission and obtaining a scholarship/grant based on your profile;
- Selecting a country for future studies and identifying the criteria that you set for the university;
- Counseling regarding your employment prospects after graduation or
- The prospects of continuing the education abroad (Master’s, Ph.D.).
Signing the contract with UniPage
- Setting the criteria for conducting the search in accordance with a student’s profile;
- Both parties accept the service’s terms and conditions, by signing the contract;
- Paying for the service as stated by the contract, directly to the company’s bank account;
- The start of cooperation.
Program search by criteria
- The company conducts the search of academic programs in accordance with the previously defined criteria which include the level of academic preparation, client expectations, and budget;
- The creation of the individual strategy that will take you through the school/university admission process;
- The company will specify the deadlines for submission of applications to the selected universities;
- Determining the admission requirements;
- Preparation of the documents required for admission.
Preparation of documents for admission
- Determining your strengths as an applicant;
- Selecting the documents to present to the university;
- Providing guidance regarding international exams and tests, establishing the best time frame to take them, etc.;
- Professional editing of a CV, statements of purpose, recommendation letters, etc.;
- Assistance and counselling at every stage of admission to the university;
- Sending the applications to the selected universities;
- Assistance with payment of registration fees;
- Preparation and submission of documents for university scholarships.
Receiving a letter of acceptance
- Advice on how to successfully pass an interview at the educational institution;
- Receiving an invitation and all the necessary documents from the university;
- Assistance with the student visa document preparation;
- Advice on how to pass the interview at the consulate/embassy;
- Booking a dormitory for the period of study (if available).