Scope of our Service - Information on the SiteThrough the Site, UniPage provides an online platform through which you can browse different types of education institutions, such as universities, colleges, schools, etc. (collectively, the "University(s)") and the programs they offer to current or prospective students (the "Applicants"), register on the Site, edit the information on the Site within the limits stipulated by the present agreement, and apply for studying in one or more Universities. When rendering our services, the information that we disclose about Universities is based on the information provided to us by You or our suppliers or providers (including but not necessarily limited to the Universities, their representatives, distributors, partners or other Users of the Site). As such, You, the Universities or their representatives are given access to edit the content of the Site, such as programs, courses, information about the Universities. Once the University registers its official representative, it has the right to block access to edit the programs. Further control over the content will be carried out by the representative of the University. In that case the University will be fully responsible for updating all programs and courses, fees, availability, description, pictures, requirements and other information which is displayed on the Site. Thereby each University remains responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the University information displayed on the Site. Changes in market conditions or circumstances may occur on short notice which may make information displayed on the Site inaccurate or outdated. In case of problems, our Customer Service will use its commercially reasonable efforts to assist you and serve as a point of contact with the University. Although we will use commercially reasonable skill and care in performing our services we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete, correct or up to date, nor can we be held responsible for non-delivery of information, any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of the Site or otherwise). The Site does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement of the knowledge quality, teaching level or rating of any Universities listed on the Site. We hereby expressly disclaim any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the quality, status or adequacy of any Universities listed on the Site. UniPage reserves the authorship of all analytical information and ratings posted on the Site. Despite the fact that the ratings compiled by UniPage experts are based on specific data, they are completely subjective and do not claim to the official information. Therefore, the conclusions made on the basis of these analyzes should be considered as subjective. Additionally, we are welcoming and considering any objective criticism of methodology for compiling ratings and suggestions for their improvement.
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent Applications;
- use the Site or its contents for any non-authorized commercial purpose;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express prior written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of the Site (including, without limitation, purchase paths) for any purpose without our express prior written permission;
- re-sell, use, copy, monitor, display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on the Site for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose;
- "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of the Site into any other website without our prior written authorization;
- deliver any unlawful (according to any and all applicable laws or regulations) postings to or through the Site, or any postings which advocate illegal activity;
- deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, racist, discriminating, insulting, threatening, tortuous, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable;
- deliver or provide links to, any postings containing defamatory, slanderous, false or libelous material;
- deliver any posting that infringes or violates any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, without limitation, copyrights, patents, trademarks, laws governing trade secrets, rights to privacy, or publicity;
- deliver any posting that you do not have a right to make available under law or contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- impersonate another person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to mislead, deceive, or defraud another;
- use the Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair or otherwise interfere with the use of the Site or other users' computer equipment, or cause damage, disruption or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, any related website, other accounts, computer system, or networks connected to the Site, through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site, including harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others such as email addresses;
- engage in any deceptive practices intended to manipulate the organic Search Engine Results Page (SERP) or employ search engine optimization ("SEO") techniques considered to be against common search engine guidelines. SEO practices considered unethical, or "black hat" (aka "spamdexing") include, though are not limited to cloaking, meta data and title tags, content scraping, link schemes, Google bombs, keyword stuffing, hidden text and links, doorway and cloaked pages, link farming or schemes, blog comment spam, etc.; or
- do anything else which could cause damage to the Site, the UniPage company and their employees, reputation of UniPage, or would otherwise have a negative impact.
Rights to User Content. ReviewsBy submitting an application, you agree to receive an invitation email to complete our student review form which we will send to you after your studying in the University, completing the course or after completion of the University admission. Completion is optional. The completed student review may be uploaded onto the relevant University's information page on the Site for the sole purpose of informing (future) students of your opinion about the University level and quality of teaching. By posting a review, you grant UniPage the full, perpetual, free, transferable and irrevocable rights to all submitted user content, including your name. UniPage reserves the right to translate, edit, adjust, refuse or remove reviews at its sole discretion. You confirm you will comply with the review terms and conditions. In addition, you represent and warrant that
- you own and control all of the rights to the user content that you post or otherwise distribute, or you otherwise have the lawful right to post and distribute such user content to or through the Site;
- such content is accurate and not misleading; and
- you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto;
- you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the content by UniPage or its licensees, successors and assigns;
- you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the content; and
- you forever release UniPage , and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against UniPage by virtue of any such moral rights.
Claims of Copyright InfringementIf you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright or the copyright of the third party, you or your agent (the "complainant") may send us a written notice that includes the following information:
- the name and address of the complainant;
- where the complainant is not the copyright owner or exclusive licensee, the name and address of the copyright owner or exclusive licensee;
- a telephone number, a facsimile number (if any) and an electronic mail address at which the complainant can be contacted;
- sufficient particulars to enable us to identify the copyrighted work allegedly infringed;
- sufficient particulars to enable us to identify and locate the allegedly infringing electronic copy, including the online location of the electronic copy;
- a statement that the complainant requires us to remove or disable access to the electronic copy;
- a statement that the complainant believes in good faith that the electronic copy infringes the copyright in the work identified in paragraph 4 above;
- a statement that the information in the notice is accurate;
- a statement that the complainant is (a) the owner or exclusive licensee of the copyright in the work identified in paragraph 4 above, or (b) is authorized to act on behalf of such owner or exclusive licensee; and
- The notice must be signed by the complainant and sent to us by any of the following methods: email to email@example.com, c/o Legal Department – Copyright Claims.
Disclaimer of WarrantiesAll content, including software, products, services, information, text and related graphics contained within or available through the Site are provided to you on an "as is," "as available" basis. UniPage makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to the operation of this website or the information, content or materials included on this website and to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, UniPage disclaims all representations, conditions and warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied conditions or warranties of merchantability or satisfactory workmanlike effort, informational content, title, or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. UniPage does not warrant or make any representations that the Site will operate error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site and/or its servers will be free of viruses and/or other harmful components. UniPage does not warrant or make any representations regarding suitability, availability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any material of any kind contained within the Site for any purpose, including software, products, services, information, text and related graphics content. UniPage is not responsible for any failures caused by server errors, misdirected or redirected transmissions, failed internet connections, interruptions in the transmission or any computer virus or other technical defect, whether human or technical in nature.
General Limitation of LiabilityTo the extent permitted by law, in no event shall UniPage, including its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, licensors, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the Site and its contents (collectively the "covered parties"), be liable to any person or entity whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, compensatory, consequential, or punitive damages or any damages or losses whatsoever, including but not limited to (where relevant, caused by):
- your inability to use, unauthorized use of, delay, performance or non-performance of the Site;
- loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim, business interruption, data or other intangible losses;
- unauthorized access to or tampering with your personal information or transmissions;
- errors or inaccuracies contained on the Site or any information (including but not limited to the (descriptive) information (including rates, availability and ratings) of the University as made available on the Site), software, products, services, and related graphics obtained through the Site;
- any transactions entered into through the Site;
- any property damage including damage to your computer or computer system caused by viruses or other harmful components, during or on account of access to or use of the Site or any site to which it provides hyperlinks; or
- damages otherwise arising out of the use of the Site, any use, delay or inability to use the Site, or any information, products, or services obtained through the Site; or
- any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other damages attributable to the University (its employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies)
- any damages caused by a force majeure event. The limitations of liability shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if a covered party has been advised of the possibility of damages.