The Voronezh State Pedagogical University
of today is one of the largest tertiary education institutions in the Black Earth belt. It is reputed to be the scientific and tutorial center of the region associated with the teacher education. As one of the largest academic complexes, today the Voronezh State Pedagogical University operates 7 schools, 34 departments, research laboratories and centers, a range of functional managements and offices within its structure. The University offers five academic buildings with one of the best libraries of the place.
Voronezh State Pedagogical University scientific achievements
Lingual folklore is studied at the Voronezh State Pedagogical University along with issues of cognitive text comprehension, geo-environmental problems, natural risks, environmental factor impact to personal development of children of various ages. The list of Voronezh State Pedagogical University consists of most notable people who graduated from the institution. Among them is Aleksey Bushmin, the famous literary critic, Academician of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, one of principal studiers of M.E. Saltykov-Shedrin works.
Why Voronezh State Pedagogical University?
- There are 52 PhDs and two Soros Professors affiliated with the University.
- The University comes with its own agrobiological station, Archeology and Zoology Museums of unique value.
- Distance learning, or e-learning, is adopted at the University.
- In addition, some schools of the Voronezh State Pedagogical University annually sponsored by the Russian Scientific fund for Humanities, the Russian Foundation of Fundamental Research and Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation.
Factsheets about Voronezh State Pedagogical University
- The notable alumni in the field of athletics of the Voronezh State Pedagogical University include Svetlana Levina, the first World Champion in trampoline tumbling in the Soviet Union, and Valeriy Nenenko, the Soviet footballer.
- Students of the Geography School of the University are in trainings at reservations in France
- In view of students and graduates, the highest performance is reported related to meeting expectances, the optimal ratio of tuition and quality of education, amiability of teaching process, student social life and worth of practice.