Advertising options on UniPage website
|№||Advertisement type||Text volume||Cost per month.||Min term|
|1||An item on a list + link||~ 50 characters||50 USD||12 months|
|2||Separate article + link + image||~ 5.000 characters||240 USD||6 months|
|3||An item in a feature article: description + link + image||~ 500 characters||80 USD||3 months|
|4||A banner in a feature article||~ 50 characters||160 USD||3 months|
|5||A banner in all articles for 1 selected country||~ 50 characters||810 USD||1 month|
|6||A banner on all pages of the website||~ 50 characters||4,850 USD||1 month|
1. An item on the list — a single item in a comparative table, if it fits the subject matter of a publication and is useful for readers.
2. A separate article about your company/product (approved by you) on our website.
3. An item on a list of organizations, websites or services in specific articles, for example:
4. A banner in the designated spot on a page with a link to your website or to a review article located on our website.
5. A banner in the designated spot on all pages related to a country. You choose a country and your banner will be displayed in every single article that is related to it, including the university descriptions. Let’s imagine that you chose the USA. Here is the list of all articles and universities on unipage.net. In this example, the banner will be located in all articles related to the USA (126 pages), as well as on each US university info page on our website (3.286 pages), which gives you a total of 3411 ad slots.
6. A banner in the designated spot on all of our pages (more than 180,000) with a link to your website or to a review article located on our website.
Guidelines for posting
- We post information only if the subject matter is relevant to the topic and will be useful to the readers of the section or the article.
- We can check and embed your text or write it ourselves using your brief.
- If the material is written by you, then it should fit organically into the existing article or section.
- The company reserves the right to deny an ad without any further explanation.
- The company reserves the right to suspend the placement of an ad with a subsequent refund.
For all the questions regarding advertisement on the website www.unipage.net, you can contact us at email@example.com
UniPage guidance in the admission process
UniPage is an educational agency. We consult students and help them with admission to universities abroad, including the most renowned educational institutions such as Stanford, Sorbonne, and TUM.
We are experts in our field and know how to ensure that you enter the university that suits your goals, research interests and budget.