|1||An item on the list + link||~ 50 characters||50 USD||12 months|
|2||Separate article + link + image||~ 5.000 characters||240 USD||6 months|
|3||An Item in the thematic article: description + link + image||~ 500 characters||80 USD||3 months|
|4||A Banner in a thematic article||~ 50 characters||160 USD||3 months|
|5||A Banner in all articles for 1 selected country||~ 50 characters||810 USD||1 month|
1. An item on the list - an item in the comparative table, if it fits the subject matter of a publication and is really useful for readers.
|6||A Banner on all pages of the website||~ 50 characters||4,850 USD||1 month|
2. A separate article about your company/product (approved by you) on our website.
3. An item on the list of organizations, websites or services in specific articles, for example:
4. Banner in the designated spot on the page with a link to your website or review article located on our website.
5. Banner in the designated spot on the page. You choose a country and your banner will be displayed in every single article that is related to that country including the university descriptions. Let’s imagine that you chose the USA. Here is the list of all articles and universities on uipage.net. In this example, the banner will be located in all articles related to the USA (126 pcs.), as well as on each US university info page on our website (3.286 pcs.) which leaves you with a total of 3411 ad slots.
6. The banner in the designated spot on the page in all of our articles (more than 180,000) with a link to your website or review article located on our website.
Guidelines for posting
For all the questions regarding advertisement on the website www.unipage.net, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org]
- We post information only if the subject matter is relevant to the content of the topic and will be really useful to the readers of this section or article.
- We can check and embed your text or write our own using your brief.
- If the material is written by you, then it should fit organically into the existing article or section.
- The company reserves the right to deny an ad without any further explanation.
- The company reserves the right to suspend the placement of an ad with a subsequent refund.