UniPage LLC - company and bank details
- ОГРН 5167746328811
- ИНН 9710020431
- КПП 771001001
- Банк МОСКОВСКИЙ ФИЛИАЛ АО КБ МОДУЛЬБАНК Г.МОСКВА
- БИК 044525092
- К/c 30101810645250000092
- Р/c 40702810071710000513
- American Express
- Bank transfer
Over the past years we have helped hundreds of students successfully enroll in educational institutions abroad. Entrust your future to professionals. Read more about UniPage… Select the service you are interested in, fill out an application, and our specialists will call you back as soon as possible.
Full mentoring presupposes that we will guide you through all the difficulties of the language course application process, from the moment you contacted us till the start of your educational program. Our service can be fee-free in case you are applying to our partner-school courses. It is essential to ask our specialist whether the chosen school is the partner of UniPage. More...
|Service/Amount of programmes||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Search of academic programmes||110$||170$||230$||290$||350$||410$||Order|
What is included:
- Professional consultation on education abroad issues;
- Fair assessment of student’s chances to be admitted and to receive a grant or a scholarship
- Help in choosing a country and determining the criteria of university selection
- Extensive research on academic programmes including a name of institution and programmes and also a link for official website.
- Specification of all requirements for successful application, creation of a list of required documents.
- Specification of application deadlines
- Specification of required international tests
- Estimation of budget for education on chosen programmes
|Service/Amount of universities||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Full assistance in admission to universities||739$||1138$||1537$||1936$||2335$||2734$||Order|
Full mentoring package presupposes that we will guide you through all the difficulties of the foreign university application process, from the moment you contacted us till the start of your educational program. Confidently moving towards your future, you will always feel the support and care of the professionals. Full mentoring pack includes services as follows:
- Professional consultation regarding education abroad;
- Selection of the university and the program abroad;
- Preparation of the application documents;
- Diploma and transcript translation;
- Submitting the application and communication with institution representatives;
- Assistance with the student visa application;
- Avia-tickets and hotel room booking (if necessary).
- Will help you to choose the country and the educational institution;
- Will estimate your chances for enrollment on the specific program;
- Will calculate the cost of tuition and the average expenses for the period of study;
- Will tell you about the features of education in the chosen country;
- Will provide you with a list of required documents for admission;
- Will inform you about financial aid opportunities;
- Will mark the filing deadline in a chosen university;
- Will direct you for taking the required international exams and tests;
- Will provide you with instructions and samples of the successful application documents;
- Will tell you about the features of student visa obtaining.
*If you would like to apply for the US Universities financial aid please ask UniPage specialists for more details and the service cost.
|Recommendation letter||up to 1000 characters (half of the page)||159 USD|
|Motivation letter (Essay)||up to 1000 characters (half of the page)||159 USD|
|CV||up to 5000 character (2 pages)||219 USD|
|Application form (only checking)||1 program||69 USD|
|Application form (filling in)||1 program||169 USD|
|United Kingdom (Tier 4), Canada, Germany||15000 RUB|
|Australia, Austria, Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, USA||12000 RUB|
|South Africa||9000 RUB|
|China, Latin America, Malta, Holland||6000 RUB|
This service is made for applicants considering a Master’s degree in Germany. Applying for this scholarship with us increases your chances to study in Germany for free. Our specialists help to assess your chances to get this funding, however bear in mind the following requirements:
- good/excellent academic performance (high GPA);
- IELTS / TestDaF results are not below required scores in your chosen universities.
Our services are paid no later than 3 days from signing a contract and providing you with an invoice. You pay for our whole services and, in some cases, a part of tuition fee or deposit which consists of registration fee, accomodation or tuition pre-payment. You may pay for your order online using credit cards Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Maestro through Internet-banking.
This service aims to help you in creating strong set of documents for any financial aid program in chosen university.