Located in the Black Earth belt, the Voronezh State University appears as the largest tertiary education institution with graduates who have found employment in more than 90 countries of the world. Founded in 1918 as the conventional university, it is now one of leading centers of national science and culture.
- The University arranges 5 research and development institutions, 10 educational and scientific production centers.
- The University houses 14 R&D establishments arranged along with the Academy of Sciences of Russia.
- The scientific work involves more than 70 professors and corresponding fellows of various schools, 292 PhDs, postgraduates and students.
- Among the scientific accomplishments of the University is the development of staphylococcus germicide, a new technology of thermal and mechanical treatment of tool steel.
- In 2014, the project offered by the University scholars to work with the death of human immune cells was supported with the sum of 60 mln Russian roubles.
- The young scholars committed to invent nanotechnological for photoactivated management of cancer.
- The University houses one of the largest Russian libraries of science that comprises of more than three million books and publications in forty ancient and contemporary languages.
- The University terrain is vast enough to accommodate seven museums and the Galychya Gora Reservation that occupies 234 hectares of land. The reservation operates the laboratory of mycology, plant kingdom and greenery, entomology, vertebrate zoology, herbarium, and a rich collection of invertebrate species. The station of atmospheric observations runs in here.
- Business School functions at the place as part of the University structure.
- The University adopts the unique interaction model with industries: the corporate master’s program is employed for this purpose.
- The Center of shared scientific equipment is open at the University as well as the industrial park with laser station, spectrometer and other equipment.
- In field of Physics, the notable alumni of the University include Pavel Cherenkov, the Nobel Prize Laureate of 1958. Another one, Mikhail Tsvet, the founder of chromatograph diffusion method, lectured in here.
- The youngest postgraduate in Russia is among the striking alumni of the University. It is Dmitriy Voevudskiy, 13-year old student who majored in Humanities in 2007 and became a postgraduate student – in 2010. The oldest student of Russia is also worth to be noted: this is Nadezhda Korotisheva, 68-year old woman, who graduated from the Biology and Soil Science School of the University in 2007.
Universities in this city
|3159||46||Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration|
|3562||57||Voronezh State Technical University||804 USD|
|5463||138||Voronezh State Pedagogical University||987 USD||2,500 USD|
|6766||196||Voronezh State Agricultural University||764 USD|
|8535||292||Russian Academy of Justice||1,014 USD|
Universities in this country
We guide admission of applicants to this educational institution whilst managing the entire enrollment process. Data Relevance. You can search and find lots of online information which is behind the times. This disorients applicants since outdated materials may result in failure to apply for international education. Enrollment failure may refer to such errors as wrongly completed application form, or a letter of reference. We are routinely involved in process of applicant enrollment at educational institutions all around the world and we hold the most recent information on all nuances of enrollment at particular universities. Guaranteed Quality. When applying to top-rated universities abroad, you compete with the most talented students from different countries. As per the statistical data, less than 10% applicants are selected which says on the extremely high challenges. In view of that, prior to arrange an interview with you, you have to show your relevance by submitting well prepared and completed package of application documents to submit to the Admission Board and the more accurate you adhere to instruction, the higher are chances for admission. We know how the winning package of documents looks like and with us you have all chances to succeed. We Save Your Time that you can more effectively use to enhance your language skills or prepare to exams. As the official agent of most educational institutions abroad, we will help you avoid never ending retrieval of information and wrong unnecessary steps, employing tried and tested practices to search for academic programs and winning enrollment strategies. We Save Your Money. We are able to offer the most qualified education even at the restrained budget. We will develop the enrollment and training strategy for you that helps to significantly save the total cost of education. Addressing to us, you have the highest chances to obtain additional funding sources.
|95||1||Moscow State University||Moscow||2,773 USD||9,000 USD|
|271||2||Saint Petersburg State University||Saint Petersburg||1,716 USD|
|414||3||Novosibirsk State University||Novosibirsk||3,000 USD||3,000 USD|
|427||4||Bauman Moscow State Technical University||Moscow|
|469||5||Moscow State Institute of International Relations||Moscow|
Full mentoring service includes the services as follows:
- Professional consultation regarding education abroad;
- Selection of the university and the program abroad;
- Preparation of the application documents;
- Diploma and transcript translation;
- Submitting the application and communication with institution representatives;
- Assistance with the student visa application;
- Avia-tickets and hotel room booking (if necessary).