The Voronezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
is reported to be one of central civil engineering universities in Russia. The tertiary education university draws attraction of students from more than 25 countries of the world.
Voronezh State University of Architecture scientific achievements
The Voronezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering is concerned in development and manufacture of innovative engineering structures attracting qualification and talent of students. The scientific personnel are engaged in investigation of urban environment followed by recommendation and solutions to its unique and applicable development. The scholars of the University developed the project of Voronezh Reservoir renovation. The scientists worked on projects to suggest new admixtures to add to bitumen which will contribute to make the highway coating service life longer. The University also offered several initiatives to improve railway system, in particular, incombustible composite shields, noise screens, autonomous biological module.
Why Voronezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering?
- The Voronezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering is one of pioneers who introduced innovation studies as the department discipline and area of specialization. The Innovation Studies School prepares young scholars in innovative sphere.
- The academic staff of the University includes more than 60 PhDs and 45 academicians.
- Correspondence courses are adopted at the University to successfully match with employment.
- Innovation business incubator named after Yu.M. Borisov, the Professor, runs here as part of the University structure.
- The University is favorably located in the central part of Voronezh. It offers its own aqua sports ground to students’ disposal including a huge swimming pool, lots of café and bars and other recreational facilities.
Factsheets about Voronezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
The students of the University all fully engaged in restoration of grotto and caves of back to Medieval Ages discovered in the Voronezh region terrain.