University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (UTHSCSA) - public higher education institution in United States.
Universities in this cityThe information contained in this site is provided for informational purposes only, in order to obtain accurate information on the tuition fees, please refer to the official website of the educational institution.
|1014||198||University of Texas San Antonio||12,500 USD||12,500 USD|
|1486||309||Trinity University San Antonio||20,000 USD||20,000 USD|
|3639||784||University of the Incarnate Word||20,000 USD||20,000 USD|
|3915||846||Mount San Antonio College|
|4438||975||Our Lady of the Lake University||20,000 USD||20,000 USD|
Universities in this countryThe information contained in this site is provided for informational purposes only, in order to obtain accurate information on the tuition fees, please refer to the official website of the educational institution.
|1||1||Harvard University||Boston||66,900 USD||66,900 USD|
|2||2||Massachusetts Institute of Technology||Boston||58,240 USD||58,240 USD|
|3||3||Stanford University||Santa Clara||47,331 USD||44,184 USD|
|5||4||California Institute of Technology||Pasadena||48,111 USD||48,111 USD|
|7||5||Princeton University||Princeton||41,820 USD||43,720 USD|
Full mentoring service includes the services as follows:
- Professional consultation regarding education abroad;
- Selection of the university and the program abroad;
- Preparation of the application documents;
- Diploma and transcript translation;
- Submitting the application and communication with institution representatives;
- Assistance with the student visa application;
- Avia-tickets and hotel room booking (if necessary).