|Business development manager||Business Development||Russia||Moscow|
|Web-designer — Graphic designer||Graphic Design||Australia||Sydney|
|International programs manager||Public Relationship||Russia||Moscow|
|Content manager — SMM Specialist||Journalism and Publishing||Russia||Moscow|
|Copywriter — Editor||Journalism and Publishing||Remote||Remote|
|International programs manager||Public Relationship||Kazakhstan||Almaty|
|International programs manager||Public Relationship||Ukraine||Dnipropetrovsk|
Why join us?
- Work with ambitious young professionals.
- You will always have something to learn and something to strive for.
- We encourage those who are initiative and reliable.
- Your decisions and actions will change the history of the development of the entire system of international education.
- You can go for an internship or work at one of our offices abroad.
How to make a statement?
You may want to lively look through the list of open vacancies, send your cover letter and your CV via email@example.com, and leave the page. But we strongly recommend you to closely read the offers and details of what we are engaged in. If you are not sure that you fill a vacancy opened, you are welcome to inform us how you can fit the work with us. Also please state the date when you are available to start working, the estimated wage amount and your focus areas.