John Paul II Faculty or Faculdade João Paulo II (FAJOPA) - private higher education institution in Brazil. John Paul II Faculty began its history in 2003. The main campus of the university is located in Marilia. John Paul II Faculty occupies an important place in the country's education system. Teaching is carried out at the highest level, and the educational process meets international standards. Despite being one of the youngest educational institutions, John Paul II Faculty it ranks in the national ratings of Brazil.
UniPage guidance in the admission process
Choosing a university is an important and responsible step. UniPage experts will:
- advise you on education abroad,
- select universities based on your profile and budget,
- prepare the necessary documents,
- send applications to educational institutions,
- apply for a university scholarship on your behalf,
- help you get a student visa.