The Tomsk Polytechnic University is the national tertiary education institution that specializes in particular research works. This appears to be the oldest tertiary institution in trans-Uralian part of Russia of technical targeting. The University welcomes students from every corner of the world with 19% of international students; the rate of students from non-CIS states makes 5%.In 2014, the University scholars came up with the high-strength laminated material of their own invention. Moreover, researchers were included in the team to design field instruments for vibration measurement. The University opens its doors for authors who test the unique installation for destruction of reinforced concrete structures. The University staff is also engaged in researches and design in the sphere of vibration-based diagnostics. In 2014, the research team of the Tomsk Polytechnic University has submitted the breakthrough technology to obtain bio-active matrixes that are responsible to create comfortable environment for cell division process. Should the invention is proved effective for application, this will contribute to reduce the risk of post-surgery implant failure. The research center of the University created the radiopharmaceutical agent to early diagnose cancer disease. The University team invented the method of diamond nano-particle synthesis.
- Experimental installations of IRT-T nuclear reactor are located at the Tomsk Polytechnic University.
- The University employs high-end program of engineering education for Master-degree students who show high academic records at admission.
- The University ranks first in the country related to the volume of extra-budgetary scientific and research and experimental developments, including those based on foreign resources.
- The innovative zone of the Tomsk Polytechnic University totals 70 small businesses.
- The University staff counts for 380 professors and PhDs.
- The University can be proud for its graduates including Nikolay Nikitin, the architect and designer of foundation for the main building of the Moscow State University, chief designer of the Ostankino TV-tower.
- Young scholars created the converter that is capable to link virtual life with the real one.
- The scientists experiment with application of development works with the purpose to identify the content of hazardous substances in food items.
Universities in this city
|547||9||Tomsk State University||3,000 $||3,000 $|
|2769||33||Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics||5,000 $||5,000 $|
|3244||48||Tomsk State Pedagogical University|
|4384||93||Siberian State Medical Academy||2,500 $||2,500 $|
|6332||175||Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building||2,500 $||2,500 $|
Universities in this country
|95||1||Moscow State University||Moscow||2,773 $||9,000 $|
|271||2||Saint Petersburg State University||Leningrad||1,716 $|
|414||3||Novosibirsk State University||Novo-Nikolaevsk||3,000 $||3,000 $|
|427||4||Bauman Moscow State Technical University||Moscow|
|469||5||Moscow State Institute of International Relations||Moscow|
Full mentoring service includes the services as follows:
- Professional consultation regarding education abroad;
- Selection of the university and the program abroad;
- Preparation of the application documents;
- Diploma and transcript translation;
- Submitting the application and communication with institution representatives;
- Assistance with the student visa application;
- Avia-tickets and hotel room booking (if necessary).
- Education in Russia - Tuition - Courses - Programs
- Universities in Russia - Top Russian universities and colleges
- Student cities in Russia - List of cities and universities
- Scholarships & Grants in Russia - Free education in Russia
- Study in Russia – first-hand experience - UniPage
- English courses in Russia - Language schools
- Advantages education in Russia