Voronezh Institute of High Technologies scientific achievements
The academic staff, including professors, postgraduates and students, is all involved in investigation of present challenges in IT sector development and high technologies that avail recently. The Institute is the active member of IT-cluster in Voronezh region in Russia.
Faculties in Voronezh Institute of High TechnologiesVIHT offers the following Bachelor Degree programs (in Russian language):
1. Computer Science & Engineering
- Automated management of business - processes and finances
- Integrated automated information system
- Information systems & technologies in telecommunications
- Information systems & technologies in medicine and biotechnology
- Information systems & technologies in machine-building industry
- Expert, supervisory, inspection and audit activities
- Environmental protections
- Protection in emergencies
- Management of software projects development
- Development of software & information systems
- Managerial & financial accounting
- Small business management
- Personnel policy & consulting
- Staff planning & marketing
- Service in fashion industry
- Engineering system service of hotel-restaurant, tourist and sports complexes
- Organization of sports & recreational activities
- Technology & organization of tour services
- Technology & organization of tour operators and travel agent services
- Youth organization & management in sports
- Youth organization & management in education
Why is Voronezh Institute of High Technologies a place of choice?
- The Voronezh Institute of High Technologies employs Microsoft IT Academy Program that is a college and career ready program for specialists to qualify in Microsoft Software programmes. The Academy of Softline international company runs at the Institute.
- The Voronezh Institute of High Technologies also advocates distant learning for international students arranged by the international cloud computing technology Cloudentce.
- The Institute is the originator of the laboratory of multimedia and network engineering, and tablet PCs. Its students might use 3D- printing unit and 3D- scanner in their projects.