The Voronezh N.N. Burdenko State Medical Academy is known as one of the oldest medical tertiary education facilities in Russia. The history of the Academy goes back to 1802 and since the date of foundation, the university presents a lot of notable graduates in various area of specialization apart from letting a qualified education to current students.The Academy organizational structure can claim to present seven scientific institutes along with the Research Institute of Experimental Biology and Medicine. To the point, three educational institutes functions at the Academy. Stuzer, the scientist and one of University fellows, discovered a new species of dysentery germ called later Shigella dysenteriae. N. Itsenko, the University graduate, described the disease more known as Itsenko-Cushing disease in the scientific world. P.Babkin, the neuroscientist and member of the University, was the one who first described several infant primitive reflexes. One of them is mentioned in most medical-related publications as Babkin reflex.
- The medical library largest in the Black Earth belt is under the Academy ownership.
- The Voronezh N.N. Burdenko State Medical Academy places a virtual training clinic equipped with CathLab to model disease symptoms along with homunculi trainers.
- The Academy is proud to have Nikolay Pirogov, one of best students in Natural Sciences, the founder of the Russian military surgery and anesthesia, developer of the first regional anatomy atlas, as one of its graduates.
- The Academy scholars and students with colleagues from other countries have been members to the project to investigate health condition of animals that were within the scientific space vehicle “Bion-M” for 30 days of zero gravity.
- In the middle of XX century, D. Lavrov, the Head of Pharmacology Department, committed to sophisticate the gas-helmet of Russian manufacture.
Universities in this city
|945||20||Voronezh State University||1,146 $||3,000 $|
|3159||46||Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration|
|3562||57||Voronezh State Technical University||804 $|
|5463||138||Voronezh State Pedagogical University||987 $||2,500 $|
|6766||196||Voronezh State Agricultural University||764 $|
Universities in this country
|95||1||Moscow State University||Moscow||2,773 $||9,000 $|
|271||2||Saint Petersburg State University||Saint Petersburg||1,716 $|
|414||3||Novosibirsk State University||Novosibirsk||3,000 $||3,000 $|
|427||4||Bauman Moscow State Technical University||Moscow|
|469||5||Moscow State Institute of International Relations||Moscow|
Full mentoring service includes the services as follows:
- Professional consultation regarding education abroad;
- Selection of the university and the program abroad;
- Preparation of the application documents;
- Diploma and transcript translation;
- Submitting the application and communication with institution representatives;
- Assistance with the student visa application;
- Avia-tickets and hotel room booking (if necessary).
- Education in Russia - Tuition - Courses - Programs
- Universities in Russia - Top Russian universities and colleges
- Student cities in Russia - List of cities and universities
- Scholarships & Grants in Russia - Free education in Russia
- Study in Russia – first-hand experience - UniPage
- English courses in Russia - Language schools
- Advantages education in Russia