Hague University of Applied Sciences or De Haagse Hogeschool (THU) - public higher education institution in Netherlands. THU was founded in 1987. The university campus is of urban type and is located in the vicinity of Delft. Hague University of Applied Sciences is a prestigious educational institution that is very respected in Netherlands, every year it manages to enter the ranks of the top 30 universities of the country.

Application process and the cost of tuition. Hague University of Applied Sciences divides its academic year into semesters. The cost of tuition for the bachelor’s programs is around 12,500 USD per year. THU is considered to be a pricey option when it comes to obtaining a master’s degree - 12,500 USD per year of study. Also the university allows students to participate in scholarship programs, that can dramatically reduce the cost of their tuition. On the university’s official website (http://www.dehaagsehogeschool.nl) you can find more accurate information on programs and tuition.

The composition of the university. Hague University of Applied Sciences is classified as a large university with more than 23,000 concurrent students. Foreign applicants are not excluded from the admission process. The academic staff includes more than 1900 teachers and professors. THU has exchange agreements with many educational institutions. You can follow the university on social media to learn more about its life: Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin.

Infrastructure of THU. The university has its own library. For those who require accommodations dormitories on and off campus are offered.
General information
Finance type Nonprofit
Organization type Public
Established 1987
Abbreviation THU
Teachers 1,932
Students 23,400
Religion None
Academic calendar Semesters
Admission None
Gender limitation No limits
Campus type Urban
Housing Available
Financial aid Available
Exchange programs Available
Library Available
Developing Talent, Commitment, Experience
• Nederlands-Vlaamse Accreditatieorganisatie
World ranking 6682
Country ranking 34
International rankings
UniPage World University Ranking 6682
Alternative title
nl De Haagse Hogeschool
Universities related to Hague University of Applied Sciences
Universities in this city
Information is exploratory. For accurate information, refer to the official website of the school.
Universities in this country
Information is exploratory. For accurate information, refer to the official website of the school.
621Utrecht UniversityUtrecht12,688 USD19,609 USD
652University of AmsterdamAmsterdam9,228 USD13,841 USD
813University of GroningenGroningen9,228 USD14,995 USD
844Leiden UniversityLeiden12,111 USD16,148 USD
1275Delft University of TechnologyDelft11,534 USD17,302 USD