Information is exploratory. For accurate information, refer to the official website of the school.


Western Institute of Technology and Higher Education (ITESO) — private non-profit university. It is located in Tlaquepaque, Mexico. As a part of Asociación Nacional de Universidades e Instituciones de Educación Superior (ANUIES), ITESO is actively building the academic environment in Mexico.

According to QS International University Ranking, the institution is among the top-1000 in the world.

ITESO conducts research in many fields of study. For more information, visit the official site.

Tlaquepaque, Mexico
Establishment year
International students
Acceptance rate
Rating QS
Need help with admission?

ITESO tuition fees

At ITESO, the academic calendar is divided into two semesters. However, tuition fees are calculated per year. One year of studying at ITESO will cost local citizens a minimum of 439 USD. For foreigners, the tuition fee is different — from 7,500 USD per year. With the help of scholarships, students can partially or fully cover the cost of education. The cost of education and the availability of scholarships can be checked on the official website.

When choosing an educational institution, it is necessary to take into account additional costs: accommodation, transportation, educational materials, meals and personal expenses.

Academic calendar

ITESO campus

The campus of the educational institution is suburban. It combines the features of a rural and urban campus. Students live separately from the city and create a close-knit community. At the same time, they are not very far from the city and have access not only to urban entertainment, such as cinemas and restaurants, but also to outdoor activities. University students have access to the library. It contains a collection of scientific papers, textbooks and fiction. ITESO regularly accepts students for international exchange programs, providing both local and international students with the opportunity to come into contact with different cultures and gain unique experience.

Campus Type
Enter a university abroad

What to do after graduation

There are many options to stay in the country after completing your studies at the university. One of them is to get an offer from an employer and apply for a work visa. Detailed information can be found on the embassy website. You can find other options for immigration in our article.

Studying abroad with UniPage

Want to study at a foreign university but don't know where to start? We can help!

Our specialists will find a university, arrange your documents, fill out the applications, and stay in touch until you receive an offer.

Universities in Mexico

Items 1-5 of 1 546

Advanced search