Information is exploratory. For accurate information, refer to the official website of the school.


Tor Vergata University of Rome (UNIROMA2) — public non-profit university. It is located in Rome, Italy. It is a modern higher education institution, established in 1982. UNIROMA2 is a part of European University Association (EUA).

UNIROMA2 conducts various scientific activities and is inviting students to join the research.

LocationRome, Italy
Establishment year1982
International students4,827
Need help with admission?

UNIROMA2 tuition fees

The cost of study at UNIROMA2 is the same for locals and foreigners — from 3,169 USD per year. Check the university website for up-to-date information on prices and available scholarships.

When choosing an educational institution, it is important to be aware of additional costs: accommodation, transportation, study materials, meals and personal expenses.


Bachelor degree at UNIROMA2

It is not possible to enter an undergraduate program at UNIROMA2 after the 11th grade. In Italy, school education lasts longer than 11 years, so applicants need to complete one of the preparatory programs (A-Levels, IB, Foundation, etc.), or study for a year at a university in their home country. In order to enter a bachelor's program, applicants must successfully pass the entrance exams.

Enter a university abroad

UNIROMA2 campus

The campus of the educational institution is suburban. The advantages of such a location include the ability to quickly get to the city, access to various types of recreation (in nature and in the city) and a close-knit student community. The university has a library where students can do their homework, write scientific papers or just read interesting books. UNIROMA2 regularly invites foreign students to participate in exchange programs. For locals, this is a unique opportunity to get in touch with the cultures of other countries, meet representatives of different nationalities and make friends around the world.

Campus TypeSuburban

What to do after graduation

After graduation in Italy, you can stay for a period of 6 months to a year. To do this, you need a job seeker visa. Only graduates of master's or doctoral programs can get it. You can find other options for immigration in our article.

Need help with admission?

Universities in Italy

Items 1-5 of 273

Advanced search