Information is exploratory. For accurate information, refer to the official website of the school.

About Riv

Rivier University (Riv) — private non-profit christian college. It is located in Nashua, United States. Riv is an active member of Council of Independent Colleges (CIC), Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities (ACCU). Sport affiliations and memberships: National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).

Riv conducts various scientific activities and is inviting students to join the research.

Nashua, United States
Establishment year
Acceptance rate
Need help with admission?

Riv tuition fees

The academic calendar at Riv is divided into two semesters. For convenience, tuition fees are calculated per year. Tuition fees here are different for locals and foreigners. For locals, it starts from 9,997 USD, and for foreigners — a minimum of 19,995 USD. The university has several financial aid programs that help students cover part of the cost of education. On the official website of the university, you will find all the relevant information about tuition fees and scholarships.

Academic calendar
Financial Aid

Additional costs

When choosing an educational institution, it is important to be aware of additional costs: accommodation, transportation, study materials, meals and personal expenses.

Room and board
on campus14,362USD/year
off campus13,028USD/year
Other expenses
on campus2,330USD/year
off campus5,552USD/year

Riv campus

The campus of the educational institution is located in Nashua. This opens up all the delights of life in a big city for students: a rich infrastructure, a large selection of entertainment, convenient transport, as well as more opportunities for internships or part-time jobs. However, for some students, such an abundance of opportunities can be distracting. The university has a functioning library. In addition to educational materials in various scientific areas, it contains a collection of classical and contemporary literature.

Campus Type
Enter a university abroad

What to do after graduation

After graduation, you can stay in United States for 1 year. This time is enough to find a job and change your student visa to a work one. We talk about other options for immigration in our article.

Studying abroad with UniPage

Want to study at a foreign university but don't know where to start? We can help!

Our specialists will find a university, arrange your documents, fill out the applications, and stay in touch until you receive an offer.

Universities in United States

Items 1-5 of 8 094

Advanced search