Information is exploratory. For accurate information, refer to the official website of the school.

About RU

Radboud University Nijmegen (RU) — public non-profit university. It is located in Nijmegen, Netherlands. RU is a part of European University Association (EUA), International Federation of Catholic Universities (IFCU), International Research Universities Network (IRUN).

The university is one of the top-220 universities in the world. The university is in top-140 of the independent international ranking THE.

RU does research in different fields of study. You can find them on the official site.

Nijmegen, Netherlands
Establishment year
International students
Female students

Place in ratings

Rating QS
Rating THE
Need help with admission?

RU tuition fees

The academic calendar at RU is divided into two semesters. For convenience, tuition fees are calculated per year. The tuition fee at RU for foreign students varies depending on the program and starts from 7,590 USD per year. The educational institution helps students financially with the help of scholarships and financial aid. They are available to local and international students. On the official website of the university, you can find all the up-to-date information on tuition fees and available scholarships.

Accommodation, transportation, study materials, meals and personal expenses are all things to consider before applying to university.

Academic calendar
Financial Aid

RU campus

The campus of RU is urban. This means that students study closely to the sights and the entire recreational infrastructure of the city. This type of campus gives students more options for internships and part-time jobs. During the period of study, students can use the university library, where they can do homework and write scientific papers. RU regularly invites foreign students to participate in exchange programs. For locals, this is a unique opportunity to get in touch with the cultures of other countries, meet representatives of different nationalities and make friends around the world.

Campus Type
Enter a university abroad

What to do after graduation

To stay in the country for another year after graduation, you need to renew your student visa or apply for a job seeker visa. Look for more immigration options in our article.

Studying abroad with UniPage

Want to study at a foreign university but don't know where to start? We can help!

Our specialists will find a university, arrange your documents, fill out the applications, and stay in touch until you receive an offer.

Universities in Netherlands

Items 1-5 of 202

Advanced search