Information is exploratory. For accurate information, refer to the official website of the school.

About HTW

University of Applied Sciences (HTW) — public non-profit institution. It is located in Saarbruecken, Germany.

HTW conducts scientific activity in several areas. More information can be found on the official site.

Saarbruecken, Germany
Establishment year
Need help with admission?

HTW tuition fees

At HTW, the academic calendar is divided into two semesters. However, tuition fees are calculated per year. Education at HTW is free for everyone. However, students must pay a semester fee — 1,000 USD per year. Check the university website for up-to-date information on tuition fees and available scholarships.

Accommodation, transportation, study materials, meals and personal expenses are all things to consider before applying to university.

Academic calendar
Semester fee

Bachelor degree at HTW

You cannot enter a German university after the 11th grade, because schooling there lasts longer than 11 years. First, you need to eliminate the academic difference. To do this, foreign students go through a preparatory year in special educational institutions — Studienkollegs.

Enter a university abroad

HTW campus

The campus of the educational institution is located in Saarbruecken. This opens up all the delights of life in a big city for students: a rich infrastructure, a large selection of entertainment, convenient transport, as well as more opportunities for internships or part-time jobs. However, for some students, such an abundance of opportunities can be distracting. The university has a functioning library. In addition to educational materials in various scientific areas, it contains a collection of classical and contemporary literature. HTW regularly accepts students for international exchange programs, providing both local and international students with the opportunity to come into contact with different cultures and gain unique experience.

Campus Type

What to do after graduation

It is possible to stay in Germany for an additional 18 months after graduation. To do this, you need to apply for a graduate visa, which allows you to work without providing an offer from an employer. You can find other options for immigration in our article.

Studying abroad with UniPage

Want to study at a foreign university but don't know where to start? We can help!

Our specialists will find a university, arrange your documents, fill out the applications, and stay in touch until you receive an offer.

Universities in Germany

Items 1-5 of 622

Advanced search