Information is exploratory. For accurate information, refer to the official website of the school.

About NCWC

North Carolina Wesleyan College (NCWC) — private non-profit christian college. It is located in Rocky Mount, United States. As a member of Council of Independent Colleges (CIC). Sport affiliations and memberships: National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), NCWC is actively working on developing the academic environment.

NCWC carries out research in several scientific areas.

Rocky Mount, United States
Establishment year
Acceptance rate
Need help with admission?

NCWC tuition fees

As in many other universities in the country, the academic calendar at NCWC is divided into two semesters. But for convenience, tuition fees are calculated per year. At NCWC, tuition fees are equal for everyone — from 19,995 USD per year. The university provides tuition assistance to some students through financial aid programs. They are available to both locals and foreigners. Check the university website for up-to-date information on tuition fees and available scholarships.

Academic calendar
Financial Aid

Additional costs

Also, be prepared for additional expenses: accommodation, transportation, study materials, meals and personal expenses.

Room and board
on campus11,476USD/year
off campus9,000USD/year
Other expenses
on campus2,200USD/year
off campus2,500USD/year

NCWC campus

The campus of NCWC is located in Rocky Mount. The urban campus is suitable for those students who, firstly, are used to independence, and secondly, cannot imagine their life without the hustle and bustle of a big metropolis. The university has a library, in the collection of which you will find not only textbooks and scientific works, but also works of the classics, modern literature and much more. NCWC accepts students for international exchange programs. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in intercultural communication for both international and local students.

Campus Type
Enter a university abroad

What to do after graduation

After graduation from the university, students can stay in the country for 1 year. To do this, you need to extend your student visa or apply for a job seeker visa. Look for more immigration options in our article.

Studying abroad with UniPage

Want to study at a foreign university but don't know where to start? We can help!

Our specialists will find a university, arrange your documents, fill out the applications, and stay in touch until you receive an offer.

Universities in United States

Items 1-5 of 7 907

Advanced search