Information is exploratory. For accurate information, refer to the official website of the school.

About Kyoto Sangyo University

Kyoto Sangyo University — private university. It is located in Kyoto, Japan. The higher education institution was founded not so long ago — in 1965 — which is why it is considered one of the youngest in the country.

The educational institution is in 1417 position of Times Higher Education World University Ranking (THE).

Kyoto Sangyo University conducts research in many fields of study. For more information, visit the official site.

LocationKyoto, Japan
Establishment year1965
International students198
Female students32%
2022Rating THE#1417
Need help with admission?

Kyoto Sangyo University tuition fees

As in many other universities in the country, the academic calendar at Kyoto Sangyo University is divided into two semesters. But for convenience, tuition fees are calculated per year. For up-to-date information on scholarships and the cost of education for each program, check the official website of the educational institution.

Also, consider other expenses: accommodation, transportation, study materials, meals, and personal expenses.

Academic calendarSemesters

Bachelor degree at Kyoto Sangyo University

Enrollment in a bachelor's program at Kyoto Sangyo University is based on the results of entrance exams.

Enter a university abroad

Kyoto Sangyo University campus

The campus of the educational institution is located in Kyoto. The university has a functioning library. In addition to educational materials in various scientific areas, it contains a collection of classical and contemporary literature. Thanks to international exchange programs at Kyoto Sangyo University, students can communicate with representatives of different countries and nationalities and thus expand their own horizons. And, the university contributes to this by regularly holding joint events for local and foreign students.


What to do after graduation

After graduation, you can stay in Japan for another year. You can do this by extending your student visa or applying for a job search visa. Look for more immigration options in our article.

Need help with admission?

Universities in Japan

Items 1-5 of 1 019

Advanced search