Tokushima College of Technology or 徳島工業短期大学 - higher education institution in Japan. In 1973 Tokushima College of Technology opened its door to students. The campus is located in Tokushima. Tokushima College of Technology is known throughout the country and, thanks to its high-quality education, is among the best universities in its fields.
UniPage guidance in the admission process
Choosing a university is an important and responsible step. UniPage experts will:
- advise you on education abroad,
- select universities based on your profile and budget,
- prepare the necessary documents,
- send applications to educational institutions,
- apply for a university scholarship on your behalf,
- help you get a student visa.