Ranking  2392   107
Country France
City Nancy
Bachelor (foreigners)1,000 USD/year.
Master (foreigners)1,000 USD/year.
Bachelor (citizens)1,171 USD/year.
Master (citizens)1,171 USD/year.
Cost of living $692-1,272 USD/Month.
Acceptance Rate 20%
Official Website
General information
Finance type Nonprofit
Organization type Public
Established 1969
Abbreviation EAN
Teachers 99
Students 999
Religion None
Academic calendar Continuous
AdmissionBased on grades and examinations
Gender limitation No limits
Campus type Urban
Financial aid Available
Exchange programs Available
Sport facilities Available
Library Available
• Ministère de la Culture et de la Communication, France
• Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE)
• European Association for Architectural Education (EAAE)
World ranking2392
Country ranking107
International rankings
UniPage World University Ranking2392
Alternative title
old École d'Architecture de Nancy
Location on map
Nancy School of Architecture (EAN) - public higher education institution in France. EAN became active in 1969. The university campus is of urban type and is located in the vicinity of Nancy.

Application process and the cost of tuition. Кроме результатов экзаменов для поступления в учебное заведение необходимо предоставить информацию о предыдущей успеваемости. We can tell that Nancy School of Architecture is very selective as it accepts only 1 out of 5 applicants. Studying bachelor’s at EAN is relatively inexpensive - only 1,000 USD per year. The master’s degree will cost an applicant about 1,000 USD per an academic year. Even though the tuition fees are not that high, the students still can apply for scholarship. On the official website (http://www.nancy.archi.fr) of the university you can find a more accurate information regarding the tuition fees of different programs.

The composition of the university. Nancy School of Architecture is quite small, with 1000 students attending its classes. The university accepts both local and foreign students. About 99 teachers and professors are employed by EAN. The university participates in a variety of international exchange programs between students and academic staff. The university is present on social media: Facebook, Linkedin, so if you want to know more about its daily happenings and events this is the place to go.

Infrastructure of EAN. The university has its own library. One of the advantages of Nancy School of Architecture is the availability of facilities for those who want to participate in sports. It is a member of Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE), as well as European Association for Architectural Education (EAAE).
Universities related to Nancy School of Architecture
Universities in this city
Information is exploratory. For accurate information, refer to the official website of the school.
Universities in this country
Information is exploratory. For accurate information, refer to the official website of the school.
361ENS - ParisParis1,730 USD1,153 USD
802University of Pierre and Marie CurieParis217 USD299 USD
1393Paris-Sud University - Paris 11Paris217 USD299 USD
1574University of StrasbourgStrasbourg212 USD295 USD
1645EP - PalaiseauParis6,351 USD5,822 USD