Information is exploratory. For accurate information, refer to the official website of the school.

About Shizuoka University

Shizuoka University — public non-profit university. It is located in Shizuoka, Japan.

Times Higher Education World University Ranking (THE), places the university in 1501 position in the world.

Shizuoka University carries out research in several scientific areas.

Shizuoka, Japan
Establishment year
International students
Female students
Acceptance rate
Rating THE
Need help with admission?

Shizuoka University tuition fees

As in many other universities in the country, the academic calendar at Shizuoka University is divided into two semesters. But for convenience, tuition fees are calculated per year. One year of studying at Shizuoka University will cost local citizens a minimum of 31 USD. For foreigners, the tuition fee is different — from 5,000 USD per year. On the official website of the university, you can find all the up-to-date information on tuition fees and available scholarships.

When choosing an educational institution, it is necessary to take into account additional costs: accommodation, transportation, educational materials, meals and personal expenses.

Academic calendar

Shizuoka University campus

Shizuoka University has an urban campus, which provides students with many options for study and recreation. The abundance of museums, theaters and cinemas creates opportunities for the cultural development of young people. In the city, there are also large companies that offer internships. The university students have access to the library. It is an integral part of learning. Students come here for educational literature or to do their homework. Shizuoka University accepts students for international exchange programs. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in intercultural communication for both international and local students.

Campus Type
Enter a university abroad

What to do after graduation

Students are allowed to stay in the country for a year after graduation. To do this, you need to extend your student visa or apply for a job seeker visa. We talk about other options for immigration in our article.

Studying abroad with UniPage

Want to study at a foreign university but don't know where to start? We can help!

Our specialists will find a university, arrange your documents, fill out the applications, and stay in touch until you receive an offer.

Universities in Japan

Items 1-5 of 1 090

Advanced search