Information is exploratory. For accurate information, refer to the official website of the school.

About UMons

University of Mons (UMons) — public non-profit university. It is located in Mons, Belgium. The higher education institution was founded not so long ago — in 2009. UMons is a part of European University Association (EUA).

The university is ranked number 691 in QS World University Rankings 2024. This is one of the best universities in the world. Judged by 13 aspects of Times Higher Education World University Ranking (THE), it conquered 501 place among top institutions.

UMons works in several scientific areas and is waiting for new students.

Mons, Belgium
Establishment year
Female students

Place in ratings

Rating QS
Rating THE
Need help with admission?

UMons tuition fees

The academic calendar at UMons is divided into quarters, however, for convenience tuition fees are calculated per year. One year of studying at UMons will cost local citizens a minimum of 1,090 USD. For foreigners, the tuition fee is different — from 400 USD per year. The cost of education and the availability of scholarships can be checked on the official website.

When choosing an educational institution, it is important to be aware of additional costs: accommodation, transportation, study materials, meals and personal expenses.

Academic calendar

UMons campus

The campus of UMons is located in Mons. The urban campus is suitable for those students who, firstly, are used to independence, and secondly, cannot imagine their life without the hustle and bustle of a big metropolis. The university has a functioning library. In addition to educational materials in various scientific areas, it contains a collection of classical and contemporary literature. Thanks to international exchange programs at UMons, students can communicate with representatives of different countries and nationalities and thus expand their own horizons. And, the university contributes to this by regularly holding joint events for local and foreign students.

Campus Type
Enter a university abroad

What to do after graduation

To stay in the country for another year after graduation, you need to renew your student visa or apply for a job seeker visa. We talk about other options for immigration in our article.

Studying abroad with UniPage

Want to study at a foreign university but don't know where to start? We can help!

Our specialists will find a university, arrange your documents, fill out the applications, and stay in touch until you receive an offer.

Universities in Belgium

Items 1-5 of 137

Advanced search