Information is exploratory. For accurate information, refer to the official website of the school.

About School of Plastic and Visual Arts

School of Plastic and Visual Arts — institution. It is located in Mons, Belgium.

School of Plastic and Visual Arts works in several scientific areas and is waiting for new students. The university campus is located within Mons.

Mons, Belgium

School of Plastic and Visual Arts tuition fees

Check the university website for up-to-date information on prices and available scholarships.

Also, consider other expenses: accommodation, transportation, study materials, meals, and personal expenses.

What to do after graduation

After graduation, you can stay in Belgium for 1 year. This time is enough to find a job and change your student visa to a work one. Look for more immigration options in our article.

Studying abroad with UniPage

Want to study at a foreign university but don't know where to start? We can help!

Our specialists will find a university, arrange your documents, fill out the applications, and stay in touch until you receive an offer.

Universities in Belgium

Items 1-5 of 137

Advanced search