Service — Visa assistance
|The UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, New Zealand, the USA, France, Sweden, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Japan, Greece, Turkey, Ireland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland, Norway, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Cyprus, Latin America, Malta, Netherlands, UAE||239 USD|
What is included:
- Providing a complete list of required documents;
- Providing samples for drawing up documents (sponsorship letter, certificate from work, financial documents, etc.);
- Filling out a visa application;
- Verification of all documents and the formation of a complete package of documents for self-submission by the Client to the Consulate;
- Entry to the consulate for the nearest available date;
- Tracking of the application status (via an email or in your personal account on the respective website).
If the visa department issues a tracking number for the application, the Client has to provide it to UniPage immediately. In the case of Client not providing a tracking number all the responsibility for tracking the status of the application and any further actions or inactions is held exclusively by the Client.
*Editing CV, motivation letter, etc. are charged separately according to the price list.
Terms of Service:
- Visa support is provided only for Russian citizens;
- Additional fees: consular fees, service fee, translation and notarization of documents, express mail;
- The client independently (personally) submits the documents to the consulate or visa center;
- The embassy (visa department of the embassy) has the right to request any additional document that is not included in the mandatory list;
- If the requested document is presented in a foreign language (exceptions: documents in English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Japanese), the Client is responsible for the correctness of the document provided to us;
- The decision to grant a visa depends entirely on the Consulate General;
- If it is necessary to conduct additional inspections, in some cases the Consulate General reserves the right to increase the time for consideration without explaining the reasons;
- The period of validity of the visa, as well as the number of days of stay in the country of entry is established by the General Consulate;
- In case of denial of visa, consular and service fees are not refunded;
- UniPage is not responsible for issuing a visa unless the full package of documents is provided within the agreed time limits. All documents for a visa are accepted in advance;
- Extended international passports are not accepted for consideration;
- In the student's passport there must be at least 2 clean pages in the visa section;
- International passport must be valid minimum 3 months after visa expires.
The period of service rendering can vary from 1 to 3 weeks depending on the date of submission of the last requested document.