United Kingdom - General information
Statistics - Rankings
|Arts and Humanities||2|
|Engineering and Technology||2|
|Life Sciences and Medicine||2|
|Social Sciences and Management||2|
|Economics & Business||2|
Statistics - Education
|Popularity rating in the world||2|
|Ranking of universities in the world||2|
|Quality of teaching||2|
|Citations per Faculty||2|
Statistics - Universities
|Universities in top 100||16|
|Universities in top 200||26|
|Universities in top 500||49|
|Universities in top 1000||76|
|Universities in top 5000||139|
Cost of living in United Kingdom, USD/month
|Communications and utilities||$74||$104|
|Sports and leisure||$25||$88|
Accommodation in United Kingdom, USD/month
|Shared room outside of centre||$309|
|Shared room in city centre||$401|
|1 bedroom apartment outside of centre||$595|
|1 bedroom apartment in city centre||$723|
The information contained in this site is provided for informational purposes only, in order to obtain accurate information on the tuition fees, please refer to the official website of the educational institution.
For centuries, UK Universities have been leading in the rankings of the best educational institutions of the world and strictly adhered to quality standards. Academic degrees, acquired in Great Britain, give career opportunities in many companies. On the one hand, the education system in England - is a long tradition, on the other - advanced training programs and methods, complemented by the most modern equipment of educational institutions. Thanks to intensive training and a saturated and highly qualified teaching staff, education in the UK is considered one of the best qualities, prestigious and demanded in the world. Opportunity to study English, socializing exclusively with the carriers of the language, allowing you to master perfectly. Studying in the UK will allow you to immerse yourself in the language environment, learn to speak and think in English. Language course will enable you to learn English with in-depth knowledge of the terminology and features of the areas of activity in which learning takes place and in which the student is supposed to work. All this in turn leads to great career prospects, as well as obtaining prestigious jobs in the best corporations. English language school is an ideal option for those people who are planning to enter the universities of England, or would like to tighten up their language skills and get to know the new cultural realities. Schools in the UK provide a wide range of programs for those who combine high upper scale training and language daily practice. In this respect, England has always been famous for its ability to combine the intensity of training with an exciting cultural program. Education in the major cities of England with their extensive business and nightlife allow both - productive activities and a variety of opportunities for immersion. Usually training starts every week and takes 2 to 52 weeks. Depending on the intensities of the course, learning English language is divided differently:
|4||1||University of Cambridge||||23,934 $||23,934 $|
|6||2||University of Oxford||||19,643 $||19,643 $|
|9||3||University College London||||23,975 $||23,701 $|
|15||4||Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine||||39,828 $||41,390 $|
|26||5||University of Edinburgh||||23,418 $||18,099 $|
|27||6||University of Manchester||||31,238 $||28,114 $|
|28||7||King's College London||||23,740 $||25,740 $|
|38||8||University of Bristol||||19,699 $||19,699 $|
|51||9||London School of Economics and Political Science||||22,314 $||30,189 $|
|54||10||University of Warwick||||31,519 $||34,892 $|
- General English course includes 20 hours of language study per week. Usually, it is designed for any age of the student. Learning English in England has a number of advantages, among which the original method of teaching, which includes the simulation of everyday life situations, dialogues, discussions and so on.
- General English Plus is held 24 –hours a week. This course is a continuation of the course above mentioned in terms of the level of intensity and acquired knowledge (more literate writing and speaking).
- Intensive English course includes 30 hours per week. Learning English in this mode gives you great results in a short period.
- Business Program - for those who are preparing to enter the specialty related to the economics, business and finance;
- Engineering Program prepares for engineering faculties;
- Law Program is intended for future lawyers, political scientists and sociologists;
- Life Sciences - for those who are going to dedicate their life to research in chemistry, physics, mathematics or biology.
- Taught programs;
- Research programs.